ah's backward journal (possible trigger warning)

Started by ah, November 06, 2017, 03:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DecimalRocket

Ah, that's more than torture there. To leave you so vulnerable, so weak and hurt and to basically drive you into a corner with other people he's allied with. There's evil, and there's evil and a believable liar. These traits have created all kinds of suffering in the world, and it's absolutely disheartening to hear that you've grown up with someone like that.

Ah, here's a hug.  :hug:

Hope66

Hi Ah,
I've not replied to you before, but I read some of your Journal and I was shocked by what I saw your F had done and said to you - I can't say more than that right now. 

Hope  :)

bogan

Hey Ah, so sorry for what you went threw, No One deserves that kind of treatment. My F used to say (TRIGGER ALERT) "if you say something wrong, when you wake up ill tell you what it was" He never told me. I spent 40 years trying to get his approval and believing he had changed and cared for me, and it always turned out bad. I will never understand how a person could treat anyone that badly especially their own child. sounds like your F was the one with mental issues and the one that needed a psyc assessment. wishing you peace and love reading your posts thanks.