Vacant soul

• 9 Replies

Gwyon

• View Profile
Vacant soul
« on: November 13, 2017, 08:43:51 PM »
I'm passing through what i've come to call my times of vacant soul. Not depressed per se, not upset. A liitle sad and anxious, but mostly Just empty and disconnected from my values, truths, loves, hates. I can never tell whether this is harder than the periods of intense emotional pain .... but at least then I believe things.

Not responding to anything here these days as I have no emotional clarity about what I believe. But still feeling compassion for what I read here and wishing I had it in me to respond... so that's something at least.

Kind wishes to you all...

ah

• View Profile
Re: Vacant soul
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 09:29:51 PM »
Whoa, the topic of your post grabbed my attention. I know what that's like, absolutely. You're not alone in it.
I go through periods of being a totally vacant soul and then a wave of more emotion (negative, most likely) then back to being gone again, and vice versa.
I can tell your values all the way from my screen though, your kindness seeps through very strongly.
I'm sitting with you in silence, no need to respond or say anything. Be what you are right now.
You're on my mind  :disappear:

Gwyon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 10:26:08 PM »
 Grateful to you

sanmagic7

• learn something from everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 12:54:52 AM »
dear gwyon, i'm a mess right now, going thru a period of mourning.  it's a dark place, but i do believe the only way out is through.

just get thru it as best you can, be kind and paitient with youself as best you can.  it's ok, wherever and however you are.  most of all, you're not alone.

Gwyon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 01:56:25 AM »
It's a powerful thing to be clearly seen, and affirmed. Thank you, Ah.

Gwyon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 02:00:00 AM »
sanmagic7, I've come to believe that too....
the only way out is through
Kind thoughts to you.

Resca

• The journey is the goal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 09:56:44 PM »
Thank you for putting words to that empty feeling, and for showing us all the value in accepting where you are right now. I think that type of mindful acceptance shows great strength.

Peace to you, Gwyon.

Blueberry

• 'Should' is never good for me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 10:02:53 PM »
Gwyon, I know the state of which you speak well. Kind thoughts back to you.

ah

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 05:18:15 PM »
And if I may, also to sanmagic.
I'm so sorry you have such a weight to carry, I hope it'll become more bearable just as soon as humanly possible.
Just being able to clearly visualize that the dark can change is, I think, so powerful.
Grieving with you.

sanmagic7

• learn something from everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 05:27:54 PM »
thank you, ah.  this current wave has passed, so i'm in a better place today.  another will come soon, i've no doubt, but, with all the support i get here, i'll get thru that one, too.  warm hug to you.