Family reconciliation

Started by rabbit, November 26, 2017, 02:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabbit

I wanted to share that I spent Thanksgiving with my Mom and we got along great! She has learned to not bait me implying and assuming I am not capable of living life with my goals and guidelines, while I have learned not to overreact thinking she is implying that. We found a happy medium and I truly enjoyed the time I spent with her. We have forgiven each other and learned to be better together and I am thankful to God for helping me to restore my relationship with her, I love her dearly.

Thank you.

Three Roses

Wow!!! :cheer: :applause: :cloud9: :yahoo: :fireworks:

Truly amazing, I'm so very, very happy for you!!!  :thumbup: :bighug:

AphoticAtramentous

That's wonderful to hear, rabbit. ^-^

LittleBird

That is great rabbit, so pleased for you and your Mom. Glad to hear there is a place of mutuality for both of you  :)

BlancaLap

Quote from: rabbit on November 26, 2017, 02:27:31 PM
I wanted to share that I spent Thanksgiving with my Mom and we got along great! She has learned to not bait me implying and assuming I am not capable of living life with my goals and guidelines, while I have learned not to overreact thinking she is implying that. We found a happy medium and I truly enjoyed the time I spent with her. We have forgiven each other and learned to be better together and I am thankful to God for helping me to restore my relationship with her, I love her dearly.

Thank you.

How lucky you are! I wish I could get along with my mother... maybe one day if she apologizes for everything she has done... then I may be able to forgive her. How lucky you are!