The Healing Porch - Part 3

• 67 Replies

Hope67

• View Profile
Re: The Healing Porch - Part 3
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2018, 07:18:09 PM »
Hi Deep Blue, Great to find you here - I won't disturb your napping, but I just wanted to pop by and wish you some positive experiences for when you awake from your nap - whatever you need, I hope it is there for you.   :hug:
Hope  :)

Elphanigh

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2018, 02:13:03 AM »
Going to be here resting tonight. Will like find a little corner to try and sleep in a chair that I can curl up with a bunch of blankets and just rest. My Littles are overwhelmed so the porch is the perfect place for tonight. I want to try to sleep better tonight. Hoping the calm from this place will help me rest.

Elphanigh

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2018, 05:47:36 PM »
Going to find a safe corner in the porch to watch the water and birds from. I have a blanket full of safety and reassurance around my shoulders and a warm cup of tea with me.  Will be okay with gentle company but slow going today. Trying to keep from anything spooking or heightening my system again

Deep Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2018, 06:22:37 PM »
Iím still here Elpha,
I donít feel like talking... letís just sit and watch the birds together.
Can you show me a couple yoga poses to help me relax?

Elphanigh

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2018, 07:00:05 PM »
We can definitely watch the bird together. I will show you some yoga poses as well. Simple healing ones to help calm you

Deep Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2018, 12:42:43 AM »
Iím here for the rest of the night. Iím wearing a protective blanket that keeps nightmares away.  Iím going to sit on a rocking chair and watch the sunset

Kalmer

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2018, 07:24:57 PM »
May I join in with the yoga poses? I recommend pigeon pose for deep relaxation.

Sceal

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2018, 04:35:52 PM »
I'm exhausted, I need to rest. I'm going to sit in a comfy rocking chair, with a heavy woolen autumny coloured blanket over my feet, and a cup of spicy chilly tea and looking at the red and golden leaves of the autumn forest. Just enjoying the silence.