The Healing Porch2: Rest for Weary Souls

Started by Three Roses, November 27, 2017, 04:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three Roses

A continuation of the Healing Porch, which grew to 21 pages :D

Original thread can be found here http://outofthefog.net/C-PTSD/forum/index.php?topic=6910.0

Wife#2

Thank you, Three Roses, for building onto our porch.

I agree that this has been helpful as a place to come together, or be alone as needed, and just be.

We can state our needs simply, or just breeze by without typing a word. Knowing this is here, and that all the wonderful people of OOTS are bringing their magic and healing and weary souls here brings peace to my heart.

I've had a challenging few months, but not cPTSD related, at least not completely. I am hoping that things can settle enough that I can return with more regularity. Until that time is here, I am with all of you in heart and spirit.

I am a praying sort, so I pray over each of you that healing and peace may be yours as well.

For now, I'll check the blankets to be sure none got lost in the move. Yes, all seem to be here. Great!

I'm coming over to the forest side, to wonder at the majesty of creation and enjoy the view of the treehouse. I have my Chamomile tea, my strength blanket wrapped around me, several good books to read and magical treats that won't injure my health no matter HOW many I enjoy.

The new porch is open. Welcome, all who wander here. You are here for a reason and it is your business if you want to share that or just be. We do believe in leaving judgment out there past the yard, past the street, past the horizon when entering the porch. Stretch if you wish, wander about if you wish, plant, use the magic floating all about this place. It was constructed just for you.  :bighug:

Blueberry

It's nice to see you again wife#2  :bighug: Thank you for setting up the Porch again and checking that everything's there.

I could do with some of those magical treats, IRL too  ;)

Hoping that those challenging aspects of life settle again for you soon!

Elphanigh

Good to hear from you Wife2  :wave: :hug: :hug: I hope everything settles. Thank you for checking the blankets and beinging tea! Also for creating this beautiful place. It has become a place where I can go mentaly even if I am not able to post here at the moment.

Elphanigh

I need this place tonight. Both exhaustion and being triggered ish tonight. As the title says, rest for weary souls, my soul is definitely weary and needing rest.. for only being 23 I have a lot that weighs on it every day.

Tonight I need community but in a safe not overactive way. A nice warm cup of tea, some soup, and a comfy chair. Hearing others that may be on the porch tonight, and gentle hugs if anyone is willing. My soul needs comfort and safety. As San would conjure up the earth mother spirit I will try to do it as well. 

Three Roses

Think I'll just sit with you quietly and play softly on my guitar, if that's okay with you.

Elphanigh

That is perfect. I love that you play guitar, as a musician the little bit of light playing is peaceful for me.

Elphanigh

Three Roses, what do you like to play on your guitar ?

Three Roses

Elphanigh

You don't need to be, I was just curious. Really love that you play at all   :)

sanmagic7

love guitar music, so glad i dropped in.  perfect place for me tonite.     :wave:   wife2, good to hear your voice again.

i will fall asleep thinking of all of you here.  el, your earth mother spirit will be just right.  love and hugs all around.

Elphanigh

Thank you, she did well when I needed her. I think I will curl back into the earth mother spirits skirts tonight and rest here. I am exhausted and just need to find new energy,

Wife#2

My visit to the porch this morning is complicated.

May I curl up at the feet of the wise people here? I need to absorb wisdom, calmness, a sense of purpose - maybe even duty. There may be tears as I work through this, it's ok. I'm learning how to cry again and that is one blessing in this mess. These magic blankets instantly absorb tears anyway.

The tea smells wonderful. The music still echoing through the porch and woods is calming and beautiful. All of you who visit this porch, who do gain strength and calmness and healing help me to heal as well. Knowing you are here, when you can - when you need. I feel your energy and it strengthens me. I hope to leave some positive energy here for all of you.

Peace. What a beautiful, joyful word. This is what I wish for each of you. Even if it doesn't, can't last. For those moments when we are gifted with the experience of peace, let us savor and rest in that feeling.

Blueberry

Elphanigh

Wife2 I am sorry your trip here is complicated today, but I am glad you are here. I feel the need to be here today to help everyone in anyway I can. So I will make sure there are plenty of blankets for you this morning. I am also here with a shoulder to cry on as you learn to release these tears.  :hug: