The Healing Porch2: Rest for Weary Souls

Started by Three Roses, November 27, 2017, 04:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andyman73

Quote from: Elphanigh on December 20, 2017, 04:54:08 AM
Andyman, when I have more energy I will definitely join in. Tonight I am going to rest by the fire. Tomorrow I can do the walk

Elphanigh, I checked the trail over, see if safe for less steady on their feet in the woods type walkers, and seems trail is wide enough and smooth enough for electric golf carts. So you can come sooner. I saw a barn full of clean shiny new golf carts off to the side of the main house. Sort of by the neat tree house.
And Incase anyone's worried, the hot springs is inside a large stone cottage. Has changing rooms and three soaking rooms, F and M and coed.

Hope everyone gets a chance to take a relaxing soak.

Wife#2

Oh, Andyman, I hope there's room for me there today. I could really use a long soak in a healing mineral spring. Yes. I am able-bodied for the walk and each step feels like I'm shedding some of this pain.

The walk was certainly worth it. Close enough to see the fire's light at night, but far enough away to feel at peace. The water is just a touch hotter than others might like. To me it is just perfect.

I'm stocking the changing areas with bath sheet sized towels, each magically endowed with the same emotional helps as the blankets down at the house. Weary bones and weary souls, Andyman has brought us a wonderful help. Thank you!

Now that I feel somewhat rejuvenated, I'll head back to the main house. I'm going to rock in the changing perspectives swing on the border between the ocean and the garden sides.

Elphanigh

Thank you Andyman. Glad there is an alternative to the walk. Although I will take the walk for my sanity today. I love walking in the woods p. I just couldn't last night p. Today I have the strength for it.

Wife2 thank you for all stocking of towels and such. When I am done here I will join you closer to the water if that is okay. Easy company, even silent if needed

Wife#2

Yes, the comfortable silence is just what I need today. To feel the loving energy, the healing energy is enough. Words might spoil it.  :hug:  :)

Elphanigh

Comfortable silence is perfect today, just to rest and feel the presence of everyone here.

Elphanigh

I finally got some sleep irl, seven hours of no nightmares.  :cheer:

Anyways I am going to come here today. Both San and Three Roses we're here yesterday night with me (posted in my journal) feeling the left over calm from them is amazing. I think I am going to take a walk down by the shore with a cup of coffee that never spills, gets cold, or makes me too jittery.

Andyman73

Wife#2,

There's always room for everyone, seats and towels too. Glad you were able to enjoy it already.   :hug:

Elphanigh,

I hope you feel much better now, after a nice warm soak.   :hug:

Elphanigh

I do feel much better. My muscles really loved the warm water

Andyman73

Quote from: Elphanigh on December 21, 2017, 06:22:20 PM
I do feel much better. My muscles really loved the warm water

I'm so glad to hear that.  😃

Andy  :phoot:

DecimalRocket

Hey guys, coming here feeling pretty sick and feverish so I hope I can relax here. I'm too weak now to walk around or go outside much so I thought I'd stay in and cover myself in warm healing blankets . . . with a cup of hot chocolate. Maybe I'll relax by the fire, and gaze into it.

There's something calming about watching something flickering, moving, even flowing in some kind of way to me. A world without fire. . .ancient human beings wouldn't be able to cook food that would have allowed them to evolve more complex brains or find some heat in the winter.

Well, cheers to fire and its warmth. Even something dangerous can find a way to heal.

Elphanigh

Don't really want to see anything super festive so coming here instead of the holiday place we have that Three Roses started. I am feeling drained( have traveled all day, been awake 21 hrs)

Tonight I am going to sit on the porch in peaceful silence, just feeling the energy of this place and hearing only some background noises (I can't do complete silence that is unsafe). Might make a good cup of peppermint chamomile tea to sip on. I am forever grateful for this space and all of you

Andyman73

DR,
I do hope you feeling much better now.
:bighug:

Elphanigh,
I hope you feeling better too.
:bighug:

Andy :phoot:

alliematt

Crawling into a hammock.  I need a long nap.

Andyman73

Quote from: alliematt on December 28, 2017, 12:21:21 AM
Crawling into a hammock.  I need a long nap.
Hope you got well rested and restored on that hammock, alliematt.  Safe  :hug:if okay.

Andy :phoot:

Blueberry

Hope that somebody will come and join me dancing around. No couples dancing, but just more people moving around than me. I'm having trouble moving today.