The Healing Porch2: Rest for Weary Souls

Started by Three Roses, November 27, 2017, 04:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wife#2

It might look like a smash up of yoga and ballet, but I love moving just for the sake of moving! I'm out of practice and out of shape, but I'll give it a go.

::: Dancing like nobody is watching :::

Elphanigh

I will join in as well! Might look a little odd, but movement would be great  :cheer:

Blueberry

However, wife#2, moving is moving. I often close my eyes which helps me feel safer. Yeah, I know, I know, it's what little tiny kids do. But if it helps, it helps.

LittleBird

I'd join in if I could take someone's hand. What music is playing?

Elphanigh

Little bird, you can take mine :hug: I think with this being a magical place the music you hear is exactly what you need/want. I know we are all of varying generations so it is probably different for each of us, but similar enough we can all move along

sanmagic7

i got distressing news today, so seeing you all dancing, hearing your music sounds just about right for me tonight.  so glad you're all here.

Blueberry

Sceal

I am cuddling up and a earthly colourful woolen blanket, and got a cup of hot spiced wine, looking out towards the ocean.
Very open to someone elses company and good conversation.

DecimalRocket

You know I thought of sitting around reading about the technical physics of why Spiderman couldn't use his webs to save Gwen Stacy from her falling death, but I think dancing could be fun too.

Now watch me take the dance floor with my terrible dance moves. Imagine the dancing moves of a 10 year old high on sugar, and you will get the point.

IM SO COOL. Bwahahhahaha!

Blueberry

The porch is magical, DR. You might just find that your dance moves surprise you.

Kat

I haven't been here for a long while.  I'm not exactly sure why.  But I'm glad to be back.  I think I'll climb the tree and just sit there awhile watching the dancing and resting and healing.

sanmagic7

been having a lot of dreams lately, disturbing events in my life plus some therapeutic advances, so i think my poor mind just needs a healing break.  this is the best place i know for that.  gonna cozy up in a periwinkle blue blanket - that sounds healing to me.  hot chocolate, rocking chair, steinbeck.  deep breath.  in.  out. 

Sceal

I'm going to be here today. Curled up infront of the fireplace like a cat or a dog enjoying the heat and ignoring the rest of the world.

alliematt

Today I need to wrap up in a blanket and drink hot chocolate.  I'm cold!

Three Roses

Wrapping you in the softest, warmest blanket with a perfect cup of hot cocoa.  :hug: