Bless you all

Started by Rainagain, November 29, 2017, 08:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainagain

Just wanted to say how much I value this site and especially all you fellow stalwarts.

I used to think I was the only one with a hair raising back story and a lot of worrying symptoms as I hadn't met anyone with cptsd.

Now I see the reason behind my symptoms and have much more understanding of my beleaguered amygdala, all thanks to you guys.

AphoticAtramentous

It's a pleasure to have you here, Rainagain. ^^  :hug: Glad you've gotten a lot out of being here. :) I have too.

Three Roses

:applause: Finding hope for our "beleaguered amygdalas" is the best part of this site IMO. I've always felt like an outcast, an alien, but here I've finally found a sense of community and belonging. Thanks for being here, Rainagain!  :hug:

Rainagain

I've felt outcast too,
Or more like cursed by fate, marked out for punishment or something.

A definite feeling of being different, but on here I see people like me, its sad for everyone else but good for me I guess.

Hurrah for us!

Three Roses

sanmagic7

JamesG

Andyman73

Don't know if I qualify at a stalwart...as I'm not sure what that is. I never knew my back story...hair raising or mind blowing. I am learning it now...as new memories seem never ending. I'm glad this place is here. I go to another place, but some stuff I'm not allowed to talk about.

Rainagain

We are all stalwarts on here,

Strong, sturdy, resolute, determined.

Coping is a struggle, but we are looking for recovery on top of that, we deserve it and we will keep going til we damn well get there. We are fantastic.