Three good things a day2

Started by Blueberry, December 04, 2017, 08:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

Quote from: Elphanigh on April 29, 2018, 04:35:34 PM
1. I am finally trying grocery delivery. .. I am sick at home so this is a huge act of self care, taking a step to ensure I get to stay home and rest but get food for myself.

2. I find myself accepting that self care is important every day

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Great self-care! I hope you get better soon.  :hug:

Elphanigh

Thanks Blueberry! I was able to cook a healthy dinner so that is a huge plus . More myself I guess  :cheer:

Blueberry

1) I had a fun time this morning with a friend and her children
2) Walking to the train station in the sun and seeing all the flowers blooming, the trees green etc.

Just this evening:
3) I washed a pile of dishes and cleaned up a bit in the kitchen
4) I listened to, swayed to and even sang with a bit of music
5) I'm meant to be helping out somewhere tonight but apart from taking the time for 3) and 4), I also took time to hang up wet laundry and now posting this here. It's self-care.

Elphanigh

Those are all wonderful Blueberry, great self care!

Here are mine for this morning
1. I am home taking another self care day (even if slightly forced on me it is good)
2. Being sick has meant I got to catch up on movies I have missed but wanted to see
3. I was able to listen to my emotions about some bad new I got without being overwhelmed by them

Elphanigh

All before noon today  :cheer:

1. My job interview went well!!
2. I am up for two jobs that are majorly better than mt current
3. I have an apartment we can fill papers out for this week!!
4. It is gorgeous outside

Elphanigh

Not even 11:30am today!!  :cheer:

1. I get to start wearing my spring/summer dresses again! I didn't used to like being girly but I have come to accept that part of me. Dresses are my favorite and I shouldn't have to deny that. So wearing a pretty emerald green out today!

2. On that note the weather is beautiful

3. Doing hopefully the last apartment tour for this year today. I don't expect this will be what we pick but it is good to have options

Blueberry

Past two posts sound brilliant Elpha  :cheer:

1) It's lovely weather
2) I'm back from my healing retreat with energy and motivation for getting things done, including laundry and hanging outside.
3) Tried on and sorted out a huge pile of clothing. Most of it will be going to 1 or 2 charity places.
4) Decided not to try and contact new employers today (hard to get hold of Mondays) but wait till Tues. meaning I wouldn't be working till Wed. This means less stress today and more time for letting me see where my energy/motivation lead me. You're recommended to take at least one day off after healing retreat. So I'm doing this.  Won't be MOdding on here either till later today. A break is a break.

Elphanigh

Sounds so good Blueberry! Glad you are back  :cheer:

1. I got up and went to yoga this morning. Means I get to feel refreshed and energized. I was the only one there which meant some really good one on one time.

2. I didn't panic at that idea, instead embraced it and really enjoyed getting to focus on my practice.

3. I practiced good self kindness when I accidentally hopped on the wrong bus on my way back. 

Blueberry

More great self-care, Elpha  :cheer:

1. I allowed myself to stay in bed a bit late this morning massaging my stomach because it was achey. The ache went away :)

2. A friend was passing by our front door when I was out cleaning this late evening. I had a nice chat with her.

3. Spent quite a bit of time in garden, clearing some beds of weeds, plants I have too many of etc. so I can plant out my squash plants and some other stuff that's still inside on my kitchen window ledge.
4. Lovely warm sunny day.

Elphanigh

Have one more huge one today :cheer:

4. I made major progress in therapy today!! I feel so much lighter, and free. I feel strong and brave, dare I say I feel good. Wow I have never felt this and it is amazing  :cheer:

Sceal

Elphanigh

Elphanigh

Writing things just after 8am today  :)

1. I got up and went to sunrise yoga, such a beautiful practice!

2. I feel energized and ready to go without coffee

3. I am starting the day off positive and motivated

Sceal

I'm writing here today, because I need to remember the good things about today and not only the difficult parts.

1). There was sun and wind outside today - which made the day a little brighter.
2). I got complimented on my art, twice from two unrelating people.
3). I asked for support, and I was met with kindness
4). I walked on the grass barefeet and made a flower-crown

Blueberry

1) I did some good self-care when I got in from work today, e.g. washing all the dust off, getting changed, and putting nice lotion on my dry skin like hands and arms and face (after all the dust).

2) I had 2 long cycles to and from work. This time I went a different route and it was a bit faster than last time. Lovely sunny weather and green, green , green as far as the eye can see, with some wild flowers mixed in too.  :)

3) I started singing to CDs again (probably slightly delayed success from healing retreat).

4) I did some more gardening today, including planting some of the stuff from my kitchen.