Nightmares

Started by BlancaLap, December 10, 2017, 12:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlancaLap

I'm not going to enter into details, but the last year, my situation wasn't like this year's. I used to have nightmares of course, like these days, but when I woke up I used to feel relief that it was only a nightmare and that the abuse and the bullying wasn't ocurring in real life. Back then I was able to really wake up after a nightmare, but now my situation is different, and when I wake up I don't feel that relief, it feels like the nightmare is true and everything is happening again, like nothing has changed. I only wish I could feel that relief once again.

Does anyone relate? Has anyone some tips?

Rainagain

Same here,

No tips, its the thing that causes me most problems at the moment.

Takes me an hour or two to wake up properly.

A few months ago I was working physically quite hard and I slept better, maybe exercise would help you?

BlancaLap

Quote from: Rainagain on December 10, 2017, 05:00:13 PM
Same here,

No tips, its the thing that causes me most problems at the moment.

Takes me an hour or two to wake up properly.

A few months ago I was working physically quite hard and I slept better, maybe exercise would help you?

I guess it always help to do exercise, but what I know will really help is to change my situation to the one I had last year, what I don't know is if I really can... I mean, the last year I felt so much acceptance and tolerance and respect, I don't think I can reach the same level. The trhuth is, that was what made me feel secure, not in danger, and that was what made me recover. But I will try exercise anyway.v :hug:

Blueberry

I don't have any tips Blanca, but just want to say I'm sorry that so much seems tough for you atm  :hug:

BlancaLap

Quote from: Blueberry on December 10, 2017, 07:25:20 PM
I don't have any tips Blanca, but just want to say I'm sorry that so much seems tough for you atm  :hug:

Thanks Blueberry  :hug: