Where does she go?

Started by LittleBird, December 11, 2017, 01:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleBird

What do I do with her? I don't want to be a critic of anything. Every time I've tried, I've failed. It seems too late to put her to use now.

I could use her energy, but I'm still hearing too much of her on the inside when I attempt to be proactive and it's a challenge that my body isn't up to yet. Urgh. I hate how vulnerable I am.

For every strong step, I make a mistake. It's life. It's a hard lesson. If I don't learn it, I see what that will do to others  :'(

sanmagic7

i totally get feeling vulnerable.  this is the first time in 50 yrs. i've been without my own transportation (my feeling of freedom and independence) and have had to rely on others, which means i have to ask.  asking for help.  yeah.

it's a very vulnerable feeling, one i'm not used to, don't like, but have to adjust to.  that will take time.  hopefully, in time, you will get the energy you need for what you want.  i agree, mistakes can be hard lessons.  in my life, sometimes that's exactly what i needed in order to learn to do something differently.  big hug to you.