A New Fiction by One of Our Very Own!

Started by Kizzie, December 13, 2017, 07:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizzie

Anna L. Bragga has been a regular member at OOTS for over a year.  We have agreed not reveal to her forum name so that she may continue to post anonymously here at OOTS.  Her first published book is a fiction titled "Fractured" which revolves around a character named Deborah who struggles to make a better future for herself in the face of pain and lies surrounding her past, homelessness, and alcoholism. It is when Deborah realizes that "only the truth can give her peace and justice" that she begins to find her way.  Anna is hoping that her book will provide insight and a springboard to discussions about the disorder.  If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them in this thread.

For more information about Anna and her book, click here

To order the book, please click here. 

Congratulations Anna!

Contessa

Well done Anna
Looking forward to reading xo

Blueberry

Congratulations on getting a book published!!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: That is no mean feat.

:fireworks:

Three Roses

Author Anna

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. :wave:  It feels strange being here as Anna, so I expect it will take a little getting used to.

I want to thank Kizzie for all her support and giving me this chance to chat to you about my new book, my first work of fiction, called 'Fractured'. It's also the first volume in the Memories of a Survivor series I am planning to write.

Blueberry - you're right, it's no mean feat! A strange sequence of events, synchronicities, conspired to make this book happen with great speed. So I have just let it all unfold. It's been an amazing rollercoaster ride, and I'm still holding onto my seat  :yes:

Thank you Contessa and MelodieRose. I would love to hear your thoughts on the story, if you get around to reading it.

Author Anna

By the way, I forgot to say..........

:yourock:    :fireworks:

Rainydaze

Wow, that's amazing! Congratulations Anna, what an achievement.  ;D I will definitely get a copy.  :yes: :)

ah

That's awsome!
:yourock:
I'll definitely read it too  :yes:

Author Anna

Blues Cruise and Ah...   Thank you  :cheer:

Would love to know your thoughts, hope you enjoy  :)

I'll be here if you or anyone else has questions.

Dee

Kizzie

My copy is on its way Anna and I'm looking forward to reading it.  Hopefully we'll get some good discussion going after a few of us have read it.   :yes: 

Kizzie

Author Anna

Quote from: Kizzie on December 17, 2017, 02:41:50 AM
My copy is on its way Anna and I'm looking forward to reading it.  Hopefully we'll get some good discussion going after a few of us have read it.   :yes: 

Kizzie

Great to hear you've ordered a copy Kizzie!

So far, not a single reviewer has mentioned CPTSD, PTSD or trauma, so I am wondering whether this is due to general public ignorance on the topic or does the book not make it apparent in the life of the main character?  :Idunno: