Returning with New Eyes

Started by Resca, March 21, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resca

Hello (again). I was new to the forum at the end of last year and just starting to learn about CPTSD; unfortunately, I hit a rough patch, ended up in a hospitalization program for a few months, and took my time getting back you. But I'm feeling ready to embrace this journey and rejoin the community, hopefully a little stronger than before.

To my fellow "newbies": This place can give you profound comfort and strength if you let it. Welcome. We're happy to have you.

To everyone else: I've missed you and I'm happy to be back.

sanmagic7

we missed you right back, resca.  sorry about the rough patch, but very glad you got help and are feeling stronger now.  glad to see you again.  big hug to you. 

Three Roses

Dee

Resca

Blueberry

Boatsetsailrose

Hi Rezca
Glad to see you and hear you have come through the rough enough to re connect
Sending you many blessings

DecimalRocket

You've already dove in to reach out to me, and everyone else. We'll be ready to reach out to you too.

See you around then.  :bigwink:

Resca

@Blueberry: Did you get a promotion recently, or did I fail to notice that fancy "Global Moderator" tag before? Either way, you deserve it - I've already gotten a lot of good thoughts out of your comments on Hope's and DR's posts.

@Boats: Thank you kindly. I look forward to seeing you around.

@DecimalRocket: It's good to be back :) We didn't get much time together before but I remember enjoying your contributions. Can't wait to get to know you better.

Elphanigh

Resca good to see you here again! Sorry I am just now seeing this. Welcome back  :hug:

Estella

Welcome back Resca. Sorry to hear you had a very low patch, I'm pleased you've made the positive decision to rejoin this forum. You're always welcome here :hug: