Slightly difficult day

Started by Blueberry, April 05, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

This afternoon is difficult. I had therapy this morning and by the afternoon / evening I'm usually exhausted after therapy. Same thing today. Doesn't matter that therapy was good. Exhausting anyway.

I do say to myself I 'should' read thru Difficult Day posts and answer them , as well as check for any Newbie posts. But I'm not going to.

Hope67

Hi Blueberry,
I hope you are able to rest after your therapy today - and it's good to hear it went ok.   :hug: to you, and wishing you a restful remainder to the day.
Hope  :)

Dee

Get some rest and take a day for you.  :hug:

Blueberry

Thanks! I had a really long nap, and while falling asleep I listened to specific soothing music, with lyrics soothing for the IC souls. Hadn't listened to it for a long time. Used to listen daily but hadn't felt the need for a long time.

sanmagic7

i love naps, and so glad you had a good one.

not surprised you're exhausted after therapy.  your brain and mind are working so hard to process, make sense of, and diminish the impact of what happened.  doesn't matter if it's a 'good' session or otherwise - the work is draining.  i think making sure we have time to rest after a session is important just for our brains to refuel, relax, and re-group.

love and hugs, sweetie.

DecimalRocket

Just glad you get some time to rest.  :hug: