I would like to start an Art Therapy Skype group

Started by andreeya, April 08, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andreeya

Hello Everyone,

Ive been thinking.  Im sitting here in isolation and there is really not much I can do aboutthis so why not start a Skype group of some sort. I dont know if this has been done before, most likely yes,  so Im not the first.  I just wanted to throw this out and find out if anyone might be interested.  Im interested in sharing art and talking about how its been helping me feel stronger and safer.    Im interested in getting myself to step out and see what happens to try something different and this is it using the healing powers of Art.   

Everyone is an artist inside.  This is all about finding ourselves right?  A way of letting go of our demoms right?

I'd love some feedback on this!!!   Thanks  Andreeya     

Boatsetsailrose

Hi andreeya
Sounds like an inspiring idea. I do a therpeutic art group at the moment and it is wonderful to have that space.
I want to do more art at home, I draw and paint but often don't have the motivation. I am more motivated, inspired when others are involved and or I'm doing art for someone else.
What are your ideas for the Skype group ? Is it showing art that people have done  and talking about the therapeutic benefits ?