Hi

Started by skywolf, April 16, 2018, 06:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skywolf

I just thought I'd say hi. I've been reading this forum for the past 2 weeks after I found it whilst looking for help. I'm currently fighting my own battle with my past whilst being on a waiting list for professional help.
I've had lots of appointments with different people trying to help with lots of different labels for what I'm going through. I share alot of the symptoms mentioned on here and im glad I've finally found that I'm not alone in feeling these things. 

Kizzie

Glad you found your way here and have chosen to post Skywolf, welcome!  :hug:

California Dreaming

Welcome skywolf :) I'm glad that you found us and that know you are not alone.

Boatsetsailrose

Hi sky wolf
Thank you for posting, I can relate to the 'battle' and working to get the right kind of support / healing. I finally have found a therapist and we are doing longer term work together. This forum has been a great source of support, identification and info. Pete walkers website is one you may wish to check out his book 'from surviving to thriving helps many of us identify our experiences and then look at how to manage our symptoms..
I wish you well on the next part of your recovery and to finding that compassion that is so needed

Sceal

Hi - and welcome to the forum! :)