Hello and thankyou

Started by Nikki, April 10, 2018, 04:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

I've been lurking for a week or so and finally just wanted to sign up and say thanks.
My issues have really broken me but after reading a lot of posts on here you have really given me hope that there may be a way back for me in the future so thank you.

Nikki xo

Hope67

Hi Nikki,

Welcome and I hope that you will find this forum as helpful as I have - glad you were able to sign up and that you've been reading the posts and finding them helpful.

Wishing you the best.

Hope  :)

California Dreaming

Welcome Nikki. I hope that you find this a safe place to heal. Hopefully feeling broken will transform into feeling whole :)

woodsgnome

:heythere:  Hi Nikki.

Your lurking echoes my caution when I first came upon this site. I'm not a joiner, even on anonymous forum discussion boards, but I figured I also had nothing to lose to see if I could connect with any of what comes up here.

I've found lots of info, and it's caused me to venture into some vulnerable areas that never seem to lose their sting. Here I at least found others who experienced similar trauma, and they shared info and resources that soothed at least some of the deep wounds that make all this seem so hopeless.

Like many, I'm very shy about discussing things sometimes. But a while back I also decided that I wanted to dive deep; that it was the only way to radically alter my response to being laid low with this. And if cptsd needs anything, for me it needed a radical shift, starting with attitude, in what's all involved in trying to come up with a way to live, and maybe thrive.

So it's good to see you here.

Nikki

Oh gosh I'm going to sound pretty pathetic but you've made me cry, thank you Hope, California and Woodsgnome, it actually means a lot.
I've been lost/broken for a long, long time and It may be to late for me but I really want to give it a try to put together some kind of life. The board has so much useful information but I'm still overwhelmed a little so not sure where to start....well I suppose this hello was a start.

You are all showing so much courage on here it has really helped push me out the shadows a little. I've been alone for so long and then reading some of these posts kind of make me feel that i'm not so alone after all.

I'm not very good at this and my thoughts are all over so I'm probably not making much sense.

Thank you
Nikki xo

Sceal

I'm a little late, but I'd still just want to say hello - and welcome to the forum!
I hope it'll be a safe place for you. :)