The face I show you

Started by Deep Blue, May 07, 2018, 12:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deep Blue

MoonBeam,
I appreciate what you wrote very much.  Things don't have to sound nice.... they just need to come from the heart  :yes: ❤️❤️

Eco warrior,
The way you describe yourself strikes a chord with me.  I'm the joke maker, the life of the party, it's my mission to help others. 
The only difference is that I don't talk trauma... too ashamed you see? I did speak with my husband last night though... so that is a HUGE step for me.  May I also just say that I wish I had an ounce of your artistic talent? I've seen everything you post in the art section and think you are amazing

Ecowarrior888

Wow thank you so much <3 That means more than you can imagine. Been dealing with imposter syndrome....I have actually been blocked lately but it's probably because its May right now.... trigger dates central for me  whoo hoo... Not too sure lol

How interesting. They always say that those that laugh the loudest are the ones that have suffered the most, and I wonder if it's because we take advantage of the moments we can laugh, we can find the humor in everything because if not.... at least for me, all I would see is darkness.

BTW I am so proud of you for talking to your husband! THAT IS HUGE! Little by little, cheering for you deep blue <3

Snowdrop

I love this poem. It really resonates with me.

Deep Blue

Thanks very much Snowdrop. I really like your name

Snowdrop

Snowdrops are one of my favourite flowers. I like having them in the garden because they know when winter's coming to an end before I do.