Unfollow?

Started by Sceal, May 08, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sceal

Hi!
I was wondering, is it possible to unfollow threads that I've commented on?
Occationally some threads that I initially posts on change topic, or they become slightly triggering for me to read - so I was wondering if it'd be possible to add a button to unfollow a thread?  :)

Hope67

Hi Sceal,
I don't know how to 'unfollow' because I've not even worked out how to 'follow' yet...  So I will be eager to see what people say to this query, as it will also be helpful for me to see the mechanism to do that.  I'm not very computer savvy.
Hope :)

Sceal

Hi Hope :)

Whenever you post something in a thread, you follow it. Whenever it's updated it will pop up under the section "updated topics" :)

Blueberry

Sceal, I don't know either. I hope Kizzie does.

If a button has to be added I think it might take a while because over at OutOfTheFog the new IT volunteers are still working on getting to know the system after the big crash etc in January and then the old IT person stepping down in March or April.

Kizzie

Quote from: Sceal on May 08, 2018, 12:27:06 PM
Hi!
I was wondering, is it possible to unfollow threads that I've commented on?
Occationally some threads that I initially posts on change topic, or they become slightly triggering for me to read - so I was wondering if it'd be possible to add a button to unfollow a thread?  :)

Hi Sceal - I don't know if that's possible to do, but I will check with my IT gurus at OOTF and get back to you.  Plse give me some time as we did just get through a ton of issues and we're all tired of IT right now lol.  We're in "let the dust settle" mode at the moment, but I will check on this and a few other IT related matters that have popped up.

Sceal

Sure thing, Kizzie! Thanks for taking the time to look into it

Gromit

If I comment on a post I am notified of the next comment but, unless I read the comment on the forum I am not notified about any more comments. Does that help?