This place is a godsent!

Started by bhupendra, May 15, 2018, 07:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bhupendra

I've been reading some of the posts here. Reading about other members' journey and healing.
I had never come across such positivity, faith and resilience in face of adversity. I wish I had found this community earlier rather than dealing it on my own.
I'm optimistic that OOTS and the interactions I have over here would be a catalyst for my personal growth, well being and healing. And I hope i'd be the same for others over here. People who I'd never meet or see in this life.

Peace,
Bhupendra

Blueberry

It is a godsend! That's what I thought from my first week onwards. So glad you're feeling the support already.  :)

Just by making this post, you've put a smile on my face which contributes to my well being today.  :)

woodsgnome

Glad you're here, bhupendra  :)

It is interesting to feel so alone and yet be able to find others in this way. And to realize we are like kinfolk who've also been denied the privilege of being ourselves. So many here have been pushed beyond their comfort zone into despair that anything can ever reclaim our lives to the point of feeling a safe refuge we never had before.

So I hope at least that being here will help you find some of that relief and be a source of light, even as so much here emanates from darkness.

Rainagain

Welcome bhupendra,

You are right, resilience is key, glad you found this forum, hope it helps you as it has me.

bhupendra

Godsend: Noun Godsent: Adjective
Yet both sound like a Verb. Hmm....
English is weird. :stars:

Blueberry

I agree, English can be pretty weird and difficult. People in the country I live in tell me all the time how easy it is as a foreign language. But once you get into more advanced, complicated stuff, it's not so easy. On the plus side, whether you write godsent or godsend everybody understands  ;D