The Healing Porch - Part 3

Started by Kizzie, May 20, 2018, 06:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope67

Hi Deep Blue, Great to find you here - I won't disturb your napping, but I just wanted to pop by and wish you some positive experiences for when you awake from your nap - whatever you need, I hope it is there for you.   :hug:
Hope  :)

Elphanigh

Going to be here resting tonight. Will like find a little corner to try and sleep in a chair that I can curl up with a bunch of blankets and just rest. My Littles are overwhelmed so the porch is the perfect place for tonight. I want to try to sleep better tonight. Hoping the calm from this place will help me rest.

Elphanigh

Going to find a safe corner in the porch to watch the water and birds from. I have a blanket full of safety and reassurance around my shoulders and a warm cup of tea with me.  Will be okay with gentle company but slow going today. Trying to keep from anything spooking or heightening my system again

Deep Blue

I'm still here Elpha,
I don't feel like talking... let's just sit and watch the birds together.
Can you show me a couple yoga poses to help me relax?

Elphanigh

We can definitely watch the bird together. I will show you some yoga poses as well. Simple healing ones to help calm you

Deep Blue

I'm here for the rest of the night. I'm wearing a protective blanket that keeps nightmares away.  I'm going to sit on a rocking chair and watch the sunset

Kalmer

May I join in with the yoga poses? I recommend pigeon pose for deep relaxation.

Sceal

I'm exhausted, I need to rest. I'm going to sit in a comfy rocking chair, with a heavy woolen autumny coloured blanket over my feet, and a cup of spicy chilly tea and looking at the red and golden leaves of the autumn forest. Just enjoying the silence.