Three Good Things Today - Part 3

Started by Kizzie, May 28, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

Elphanigh

Athena911,

Welcome to oots  :heythere: I am so glad you found this place and this thread. It is something of my own creation that I have been amazed took off.

I look forwarf to reading more from you

Blueberry

1) Really, really good therapy session today. My T validated me, my thoughts, the decision I have made.
2) My decision: I'm not fighting anymore for a 'real' job in the 'normal' workforce. I'm accepting me and my limitations and shrugging off internal and external expectations.  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Huge step for me.
3) After therapy I went to the lakeshore and went in up to my knees and just stood: looking at the view, talking to the ducks, enjoying the sun and feeling the waves lapping against my legs  ;D And i also sang a hymn from choir on Sunday that seemed stuck in my head, over and over again under my breath. Joy.  :yes:

Erebor

1) I didn't give up on my work or myself when everything seemed to be in a mess, and things went really well!

2) I made the decision to work with a competent, helpful person.

3) I realised that my parts are struggling with internal conflict that's difficult to resolve... I've been doing a lot of inner reflection lately.

Blueberry

1) My singing lesson went really well today. I was much less self-conscious than last week which makes a huge difference. I improved some, I was able to hear constructive criticism and act on it without first having to pause and repeat out loud for myself that I was making progress or that the notes had been correct, but I needed to improve on something else.
2) I puttered around in the garden, picking off dead-heads of plants I don't want anymore of, and crushing underdeveloped raspberries with worms inside.
3) I paid a bill that came today right away.
4) I feel happy  :) without any kind of specific reason.

Laura90

1. I worked through binge urges for 6 hours
2. I walked my dog late in evening and saw beautiful sun setting over the field
3. I browsed some magazines in a shop I had never ventured into before
(But didn't buy one haha!)

Blueberry

Blueberry

1) Late last night I had a good chat with a friend I hadn't spoken to for a while
2) I enjoyed cycling in the sun today, looking at the colourful flowers
3) I visited a little group of friends this evening and we played some games.

Elphanigh

1) I made it through my first week at my new job.
2) I have made some new friends there
3) I am taking self care to rest tonight

Blueberry

1) I got up, though it was difficult, took my meds, had breakfast
2) I went on the guided rose tour, saw lots of roses and smelt them and learnt about them
3) I stood up for myself and my boundaries

Laura90

Sceal

This week:

1) Went to an interview and kicked *
2) Went for a walk/"hike" in a forest near me two days in a row
3) Made some drawings
4) Went to the cinema despite difficult day
5) Went to the threatre despite difficult day

Deep Blue

I need to do this right now because I'm struggling a bit.
1. I went for a hike in the woods.
2. My son took a nice nap
3. I baked some lemon bars

Sadie48

1) Finished a book for book club -- good to finish something
2) Went shopping for food with my daughter
3) Got a message from my son who is traveling - I miss him
4) Did a short yoga routine at the end of which I almost fell asleep which means I was truly relaxed

Blueberry

1) I just got a bunch of emails written and sent (something I tend to struggle with)
2) I saw lots of beautiful flowers growing today and I smelled some of their scent in passing
3) I sang a bit