Three Good Things Today - Part 3

Started by Kizzie, May 28, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

1) I went for a little cycle in the early evening sun and delivered a few items here and there
2) I also stopped by a gone-wild cherry tree I saw the other week and picked a large handful of cherries. They tasted good :) and I was able to satisfy my gatherer instincts
3) Before I mopped a communal area of the building I live in, I mopped my own kitchen floor.  :cheer:  :thumbup: to self-care

Blueberry

1) I washed some of my windows and the change is clearly visible!  :cheer:
2) I picked and ate cherries in the garden today, stood on an old chair to reach as many as possible. No one else seems to want them and they're just falling off one by one, so I dared to take those I could reach.
3) I went to choir practice tonight even though very tired. Did me good.

Blueberry

1) I'm getting better at telling people of my decision to accept my inability to work. I can look them in the eye now e.g.
2) It's raining finally which the garden needs
3) I set a boundary towards an acquaintance today who seemed to think it appropriate to suggest my landlords might be kicking me out sooner rather than later. There's no point worrying about that atm and I told her so. And other people worrying about it 'for me' in my presence is not useful. She stopped.  :cheer:

Blueberry

1) Yesterday when I got a request to put somebody up on my floor tonight, I agreed. A couple of hours ago the person phoned to cancel. I'm happy about the cancellation.
2) Spent most of the day dozing and doing crossword puzzles
3) Had an appointment about work and my disability pension and was told categorically that my farm work is not a problem. It is not illegal work. So I don't have to find some way of getting it registered.  :thumbup: 
4) Had a dentist appointment and there wasn't much wrong in my mouth! Just one very small filling necessary. I did well, keeping my eyes closed mostly and just concentrating on my breathing.

Elphanigh

I haven't come here in far to long.

1) my holiday was fantastic
2) I am grateful for warm coffee today
3) the first half of my work day has flown by

Laura90

1) I cycled this morning for 10 mins and it felt really grounding
2) I drove a bit more
3) I was able to work out my feelings about something

Elphanigh

1) I am working through my minor concussion with lots of self care
2) I have wonderful watermelon in my apartment, it is one of my favorite summer time treats
3) I am a quarter of the way done with my work day, more than I made it through with the head injury on Friday

Blueberry

1) I ate a bunch of red and blackcurrants today, raw just the way I like them
2) I finally delivered invoice for the job I gave up, and handed back the materials I still had
3) On the way I took a little walk by the river
4) Somebody from whom I was waiting for a decision has made it, so now I can move on with my plans

Blueberry

1) Realisation: it's good my landlords have only just started garden upheaval this year because I'm emotionally much better equipped for it even than last year, in fact month by month things are getting better I'd say. So probably better now even than in May.

2) I've been picking my berries and cutting things back e.g. this years' rasp canes. So at least I've finally got on with it  :cheer:

3) yesterday when SIL's image buzzed into my head, I immediately replaced that with my little niece. A bit like thought-stopping. SIL isn't the one I want contact with if I can help it; it's my niece, so why not think of her?

4) Today I got out of bed and got going earlier than yesterday

Elphanigh

1) Today is a new day and a chance to have a good one
2) We played catch phrase in my morning meeting
3) My support system is truly wonderful
4)I am finding I have support from my new coworkers as well.

Elphanigh

1) I have really kind new coworkers
2) I am listening to my body today
3) Think I have identified an emotional flashback. It took me a while to get to the conclusion but I now recognize what is happening

Elphanigh

1) I went to sunrise yoga this morning. It was a beautiful and grounding practice for me.

2) the rain outside feels cleansing to both the earth and me personally. Like it can start to wash of some of the last few weeks

3) I forgot my lunch at home and did not shame myself about it today. I instead knew there is a lot in my brain and that happens. There are other simple methods for me to get food today.

Erebor

1) I did chores.

2) I journalled further about my ongoing enmeshed/codependent relationship with my M - she isn't taking my attempts at gaining space well.

3) I'm trying to allow myself to feel miserable and protect my right to be unhappy.

Blueberry

1) I've just sent reminder emails to both my parents and my landlord on getting back to me on financial issues.  :cheer:
2) Went on a nice cycle this morning
3) Slept a lot of the afternoon  :thumbup: The really tired sore eyes I had the past few days have gone. i'm feeling better rested.

Erebor

1) I came here and remembered that it's good to be supportive and encouraging to myself. I'm trying my best in a tricky situation, and I've mostly just got to rely on myself. Good on me for what I've done so far!

2) I'm going to try getting to sleep a bit earlier tonight.

3) I've processed a lot about my M, and I shouldn't beat myself up for not having all the answers yet. :)