Rage rage, rant rant.

• 2 Replies

Rainagain

• New member 27/9/17 cptsd diagnosed 20/9/17 oh well
    • View Profile
Rage rage, rant rant.
« on: June 08, 2018, 01:22:22 PM »
My solicitor has reached rock bottom and is now starting to dig.

He would be out of his depth in a car park puddle.

During our last few phone calls he has sounded embarrassed as he must realise he is totally hopeless, he has my future in his hands and is incapable of doing the things I need him to do.

A few weeks ago he was talking about dropping my case, then he decided to do some legal stuff, like respond to the other side, today he says he can't do anything as too busy, this response could have been done in DEC 2017.

He is piddling about as my case runs out of time.

Contractually he has to drop my case, if I fire him I am liable for all his spurious costs, if he resigns he gets nothing.

He won't resign and can't or won't do the work, I'm chained to a huge stone, I can't escape this slow motion disaster even though I can see how badly it will end.

I've been feeling generally a bit better lately, but his attitude and utter hopelessness has really made me grumpy today.

OK, rant over.

jamesG.1

• View Profile
Re: Rage rage, rant rant.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 06:21:30 PM »
oh boy do I know that feeling. I had the same astonishing inefficiency over my mum's estate. What do they get paid for? If I was that slack in my work I'd be... oh I am... and I did it properly.

Rainagain

• New member 27/9/17 cptsd diagnosed 20/9/17 oh well
    • View Profile
Re: Rage rage, rant rant.
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 06:33:26 PM »
I was very effective when employed too, now I get to watch Netflix and walk the dogs, oh well.

Lucky my solicitor is in another country or I'd be tempted to pop round and show him my Brian blessed impersonation.......

Initially I thought I was getting too cross with him but I speak to him on speakerphone and my partner can't believe it either, its all gone a bit Monty python.

Was in tatters earlier but got my game face on again now, I will prevail.

We will prevail.