awkward dissociation? feeling of weakness

Started by within, June 09, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

within

Hi,

right now I might need some advice first. Suddenly I feel like I lost a lot muscular strenght and I am unwillingly falling asleep all the time.
I sometimes have this and I'm not shure if it's a weird form of dissociation.
It is really hard for me to visit a physician and I tend to not be able to talk to them.
I feel relieved from a lot stress but still I don't feel my body.
Sometimes I am just surprised about things I had over and over again because it feels so different from before. Because that feels like being made of rubber with no feeling.
Just confused.
Is this normal for some sort of dissociation. Still tired again. What shall I do? Some idea? If you have the same, what do you do?
Because it's hard to figure out a solution like this. Bye :)

Rainagain

Hi

I get something similar if I don't sleep for a few days.

I'm wondering if you get much rest at night? Sometimes I get really agitated and things get tricky for me, very poor sleep at night leads to odd partial seizures and lost time episodes during the day.

I'm very slow to calm down but lately I've not been so reactive to stress. Not sure why.

Trying to work out what is happening to my body is stressful in itself......

Estella

Hi within,

I'm wondering if it's exhaustion from constantly feeling hypervigilant? I'd suggest seeing a GP if this is something new that you've never discussed with a doctor before and if it's worrying you... Have you recently started a medication, begun a new exercise routine or adjusted your diet? These adjustments might have more of an effect on someone prone to feel somatic stress symptoms.

All the best to you.

within

That's propably what it is. I had an extreme hypervilligance, fear and sleeplessness before and became exhausted.
Still I was at the GP and she is going to make a laboratory test for hashimoto disease (because I already have hypothyreosis) and about natrium in blood as it could be a side effect of medication.
It is getting better already. And also soon I have the laboratory result. Now slowly I need get back to work here. argh still so tired.
But however guys, thanks alot. :)

Estella

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling slightly better, within. Hope you don't have to wait too long for those results.

Assembly

I don't know if you've had a physical lately but if you haven't you might want to start there. Have your iron & vitamin D checked. Do you have stomach troubles? Ulcers can be very tricky. They can bleed intermittently making the symptoms come and go.
Just a thought. I hope you feel better soon!

Kizzie

Hope you get some answers from the tests Within  :yes: