Something is wrong

• 20 Replies

Blueberry

• 'Should' is never good for me.
    • View Profile
Re: Something is wrong
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2018, 09:26:18 PM »
My T doesn't tend to re-ask later because I think whatever-it-was becomes clear with time and he probably knows that. Sometimes I go back to an old question and say: 'here's the answer!'. It often takes months for an answer to come through though.

I answered on your journal too.  :hug:

Sceal

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2018, 06:32:44 AM »
 :hug: Thank you Blueberry :)

SE7

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2018, 10:35:57 PM »
Thank you San.

I'm sorry you are also going through a rough day, SE7!  Having EF's are such a big pain, especially when they seem to come out of nowhere and there's no explanation for them. Though, it does appear you have alot on your plate to deal with at the moment.
I hope you felt safe while cocooning yourself in bed! I did the same thing, and woke up 3 hours later, of course that messes up my nightly rythms and not very smart before a big day tomorrow.

But at least today went faster because of it.

Thank you, Sceal. I haven't been at the board in a while because I've been very dissociated .. it seems I'm having another ongoing EF. I know what you mean about needing to be in bed during the day messing up the night. I just had to go lie down for a while so I'm just going with it for now. My system seems to need a lot more recovery time after living with my narcissists for 1.5 years. It's now 3 months away from them & still not recovered in the least. I don't want to go to a T at all ... but I do need to find a way to get through this. I'm even avoiding my two main support sources, which are reading the Bible & reading Pete Walker's book. I need to do something I guess so this doesn't carry on for too much longer.

SE7

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2018, 10:36:55 PM »
hey, se7, holding a hand out to you, too.  we'll get thru this together, all right?  hang tough, sweetie.   love and a big but gentle hug.

hi  :wave: sanmagic7, thank you for your words of support :) I really appreciate it. I wrote in the post above where I'm at now. Have to catch up with the forum. Hope you are doing well yourself!

Sceal

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2018, 08:43:03 PM »
Avoidance is a huge part of cPTSD. And it can be quite painful to work through and do the opposite

SE7

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2018, 09:12:32 PM »
Avoidance is a huge part of cPTSD. And it can be quite painful to work through and do the opposite

Yes, it is very painful. I finally got out of freeze mode yesterday after praying the night before. I started cleaning my apartment and almost couldn't stop, which then kind of moved me into where I'm at now which is flight mode (panicky, worrying, yet driven).

I've been reading my Hidden Abuse book which is helping me a lot though.