Wattlebirds journal

• 551 Replies

Hope67

• View Profile
Re: Wattlebirds journal
« Reply #525 on: September 03, 2019, 06:38:17 PM »
Hi Wb, I hope it is a smooth transition, and wishing you the best with your move.  Nice that your daughter will be around to help out.   :hug:
Hope  :)

Three Roses

• CPTSD is an injury, not an illness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: September 03, 2019, 10:11:39 PM »
Scary and exciting. All the best to you -  :hug:

Jdog

• View Profile
« Reply #527 on: September 03, 2019, 10:42:35 PM »
Sending best wishes with the move!

Wattlebird

• View Profile
« Reply #528 on: September 05, 2019, 01:38:04 PM »
Thanks for all my best wishes with moving.  :hug:
I saw my psychologist today, and it was a really hard time, I'm a real mess, I just want to lay in bed all week, but I said I'd have lunch with some friends tomorrow and then I'm having a mental health review assessing how I'm coping out of hospital, so I'd better drag myself out of bed in the morning, I'm depressed just thinking about it.
I feel bad talking so negative, but I can't even be bothered trying.
Wb

Hope67

• View Profile
« Reply #529 on: September 05, 2019, 03:04:07 PM »
Hi Wb,
Just wanted to send you a hug,  :hug: 
Hope  :)

Snowdrop

• View Profile
« Reply #530 on: September 05, 2019, 03:09:08 PM »
 :hug:

Jdog

• View Profile
« Reply #531 on: September 06, 2019, 01:42:03 AM »
 :hug:

Wattlebird

• View Profile
« Reply #532 on: September 06, 2019, 07:58:03 PM »
Thanks. For my lovely hugs
I am feeling a load better today
I had a good talk with my d2 today, though I'm very tired now and I'm off to bed, just wanted to touch base
wb

Wattlebird

• View Profile
« Reply #533 on: September 07, 2019, 04:14:22 PM »
I'm starting to read about dissociation and treatments, trying to get my mind to settle into a recovery mode - I really want to move forward but I have parts of myself that fight this a lot, I definitly need to be more attentive to my parts.
Hopefully writing here will remind me each day
Wb

Wattlebird

• View Profile
« Reply #534 on: September 10, 2019, 05:43:14 PM »
I've been cleaning up the house for the sales photos, im so sick of it.
I am back into a bad sleeping pattern, seems like everywhere I turn there's another problem to deal with, it's hard for me to cope with. both my daughters are having a really hard time, and I know I've caused them much heartache with my bouts in the psych ward, I just need a stretch of peace and calm.  I'm sure that's why I sleep too much, it's just the safest way to deal with the emotional overload at the moment
Wb

Wattlebird

• View Profile
« Reply #535 on: September 11, 2019, 04:22:23 PM »
Therapy in the morning, making me a bit anxious as it was hard last week, my therapist is pushing me to let out this emotion but I keep in holding back, she is pretty understanding about it all though I don't feel pressured.
On a good note I've finished cleaning the house, thank goodness, been house shopping online and it's hard to nail down exactly what I want or where - i just know I want to get out of this town where everyone knows my business and years events, the real estate agent selling my place even knew all the details, which he talked all about, I think he was trying to be sympathetic telling me he knew everything - I was just horrified at how much he actually knew, since he has no real connection to me besides being my agent, it will be so nice to actually move.

SharpAndBlunt

• View Profile
« Reply #536 on: September 11, 2019, 07:01:01 PM »
Wattlebird just want to send some support, it sounds like you are doing really well with getting the house ready. I'm sorry the estate agent got his nose right up in your business.

Wattlebird

• View Profile
« Reply #537 on: September 12, 2019, 07:50:41 AM »
Thanks s&b, I appreciate that.

Had therapy today it was hard again - I cried much more than I ever had before, usually a couple of tears get thru my defences, but I let go today in a much more defenceless way , if that makes sense. I'm so tired now I'm going to bed 5 hrs early, it was very draining.
So good night
Wb

Snowdrop

• View Profile
« Reply #538 on: September 12, 2019, 12:08:47 PM »
Good night, Wb. I hope you sleep well and wake up feeling rested.

notalone

• View Profile
« Reply #539 on: September 13, 2019, 02:46:12 AM »
It sounds like a big step to allow yourself to cry at such a level. It also sounds exhausting, so I'm glad you took care of yourself by going to be early.