Wattlebirds journal

Started by Wattlebird, July 13, 2018, 03:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsgnome

Wattlebird wrote: " ... seemed happily surprised at my success (as am I)."

:thumbup: Here's to more success; you're proving your inner strength and perseverance to do the best you can. Congrats!  :applause:

Sceal

I am sorry to hear that yesterday was an awful day filled with so many triggers. :( But a big thumbs up for you deciding to try out your crisis plan! Really good that it worked and that you're feeling better today!

Not Alone

Great job following your crisis plan.  :cheer:

Wattlebird

As I read your encouraging responses I realised what a big part you all have had in keeping me feeling posative.
Thank you so much for your kind words it has really helped me thru a tough week.  :grouphug:
:grouphug:

Wattlebird

Journal
Things have improved a bit this week, I was able to do some paid work, the first since January, so I'm feeling good about that, also my self confidence is growing with every success in overcoming self destructive impulses, I'm impatient for my house to sell so I can get away from the multitude of triggers here, I'm really looking forward to a fresh start.
Wb

Snowdrop

That sounds really positive, Wb. I'm pleased your self confidence is growing.

Three Roses

Nice to hear from you again! Here's to fresh starts!

Wattlebird

Looking back over my last few entries and it seems that in just 3 weeks I plummeted a long way, I'm back in the psych hospital and this is my 10th day here, what to say ?..... I think that says it all
Wb xo

Snowdrop

I'm so sorry to hear that Wb. Sending you love, hugs and support. :hug:

Not Alone

Wattlebird,
Sending you care.  :hug:

Hope67

Hi Wattlebird,
I would like to wish you the best for your stay in the psych hospital, and I hope they are good to you there, and that you feel safe.  Sending you safe hugs, if that's ok  :hug: :hug: and thinking of you.
Hope  :)

Wattlebird

Thanks everyone, I'm starting to feel a lot better, thanks for the hugs
They are treating me well, just wanted to pop in and say thanks, but I'm going to sleep now - good night
Wb

Snowdrop

I'm glad to hear you're being looked after. Sleep well. Sending you :hug: and :zzz:

woodsgnome

May you find rest, hope, and strength to where you feel better and better. You richly deserve all the hugs and support from everyone here ~~~  :grouphug: ~~~