Busy Mar to mid-May

Started by Kizzie, February 26, 2015, 08:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizzie

Hi All - Just wanted to let everyone know I will be really busy with work again for a few months and will not be on the forum much except to do the course C has set up and to handle any admin matters.

You can PM me anytime if you need a hand with something as I will check in daily for PMs and to see if anyone has reported a post.

Cheers,

Kizzie

Kizzie

Tks BeHealthy, I will pop in as much as I can.  :hug:

Kizzie

Hi All - In the midst of a really busy couple of months in terms of my employment my H (who was supposed to be retired) landed a great job in a city about 5 hours from where we currently live.  Anyway, long story short this coming month between my work and moving H (we will keep our house and I will go back and forth between here and there), I will be even busier than I thought.  I just wanted to let you know and to reiterate that I will check in daily to manage any admin problems and PMs and to post when I can. 

I also wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks so much to those of you who have made such a good effort to welcome our new members  :hug:   

keepfighting

Congratulation on H's job! Must be the new way to retire....  :bigwink:

Good luck on organizing the move and everything else in your life right now - and thanks a million for all the work you do here on top of it. It's greatly appreciated! 

:yourock:

:hug:

Kizzie

Tks so much KeepFighting  :hug:   

Yes, not looking forward to packing again although this time at least it's not the entire house.  My H was military as was my F so I can do it in my sleep, but swore once we retired here that was it.  Oh well, at least where his job is is a fantastic coastal city with all kinds of things to do and see which helps to balance things out.   

keepfighting

Quote from: Kizzie on March 30, 2015, 04:45:20 PM
Oh well, at least where his job is is a fantastic coastal city with all kinds of things to do and see which helps to balance things out.   

Sounds nice! Throw some sunshine into the mix and it's perfect.  :sunny:  ;D

Kizzie

OK, my H and I coming up on the move so I really won't be on the forum except to check on the admin/mod side of things, and of course our fabulous Mod Squad  will be watching over things.  :wave:

Kizzie

You are too funny BeHealthy (and so right, we do need all of that!)   :hug:

Yes, I am confident (and relieved) to be leaving the forum in the hands of our wonderful Mod Squad  :thumbup:   :thumbup:    :thumbup: