The Healing Porch - Part 4

Started by Kizzie, July 24, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deep Blue

I won't bother your bubble today Elpha, but I'm not too far away. 

I've been bottling too long and I just want the reassurance that things will get back to ok. 

I'm reading a book and curled up near the fire pit.

Three Roses

DB, things are going to work out! I have confidence. I'm here on the HP today too, painting and crafting and listening to very loud, energetic music (but with the magic of this place, no one else can hear my music unless they like it, too  ;)).

Elphanigh

Thank you Deep Blue, it is a comfort to know you are close but also easier for it to be that distance for now.  Also glad to know you are here Three Roses, although I am going to use the magic of this place to keep the quiet going for myself for a bit longer. I do love that you are crafting with music on, that is wonderful

Wattlebird

I'm here again I'm going to meditate clear my head join in

Deep Blue

Thanks TR,
I'll hang with you for a bit while you are painting.  I've got my headphones in and am listening to some calmer music.  Just being around you will hopefully help  :hug:

Elphanigh

I am going to come out of my bubble for a little while and join in on the crafting. I could go for some music and kind company. It is finally safe to be around people, even here it has taken me most of the day to feel like that is okay. So I think I will do some painting, I haven't in a really long time. I brought over some tea to sip on while I work if anyone else wants anything.  :hug:

Three Roses

*smiles as she is joined *

Feel free to change the music.  :bigwink:

Elphanigh

Thanks for letting me join Three Roses.  :hug: No need to change your music  :)

alliematt

I'm bringing a table, covering it with a blanket, and crawling inside.

Elphanigh

Will be here all day probably. I am just emotionally drained so the energy here will help.

I am going to do some yoga down by the water, and then come back up to the porch for some tea and reading. I always have a deck of cards and crafting stuff if anyone wants or needs company today. I have some Panic at the Disco on in the background and some Kelly Clarkson mixed in (I am obsessed with both their albums and trying to decide which concert I want to go to, they are within in a week of each other) anyways, feel free to mute it for yourself if you don't like them or it is too loud. The porch is a wonderfully magical place that will help you hear or not hear whatever you need.

Deep Blue

I always liked beautiful disaster by Kelly clarkson.  You know that one?

Elphanigh

I do know that one by heart. It is one of my favorite ones to sing, but I haven't listened to it in ages, sounds like a plan for tonight. I have been binge listening to her newest album and the untouched version of them on youtube. If you haven't heard them I definitely suggested it.

Elphanigh

Going to be here today, there is a lot of things that are chaotic in my life today and I only got like 3 and half hours of sleep last night. I am going to really channel into some grounding yoga out by the water today, my gut instinct is doing a strong warrior sequence and then do some meditation. Just going to quiet my mind and send some positive energy into the universe. As always others are welcome, and I can help with a more gentle beginner friendly practice as well. Otherwise I will just be doing my thing down by the beach. Love to you all :hug:

woodsgnome

I wandered over here today, needing a change of scenery from the often self-inflicted pathos I tend to succumb to. So here I am, by the beach, with a stack of firewood ready to ward off the evening chill.

I love the music of the waves, the intensity of the starlight, the shimmering moon when it visits. And for peaceful ambiance, just in case, I brought my fiddle with. I need to unwind in and get back to the basic poetry of life again.

Wattlebird

I really need some time on the porch- I just want some peace, some relaxation a cure for this headache and a nice warm place in the sun or near a fire would be nice