Started by Kizzie, July 24, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wattlebird

Hi elphanigh
I will keep an eye out for her since I'm here - she will be safe

Elphanigh

Thank you so much Waterbird  :hug: I am glad to know she will be safe

Elphanigh

I am going to try to be here today with younger me. I find that I have a hard time being around her and I know that isn't fair to her. She needs love and reassurance from me even if I am not always prepared to give it. So I will try to sit with her on the porch today and do things she and I can both truly enjoy. I have my peppermint coffee, and she can have her favorite juice this morning. Think I will spend some time reading to her and then showing her how to play fetch with some of the dogs that reside on the porch.

Thank you all for allowing her the space here  :hug:

sanmagic7

taking today, maybe tomorrow, to just rest here.  popcorn and orange juice and my rocker.  blanket of peace of mind.

sanmagic7

back again.  so many emotions in too few days.  no sleep tonite.  i must find some laughter or i'll sink beneath this wave of sadness and anger of what might have been, what never was.  dang, i'm tired.

Deep Blue

Joke for you San,

Why was the scarecrow given an award?

Because he was outstanding in his field!!

I know it's not hilarious but sending you love  :hug:

Elphanigh

Just visiting to leave some fresh made treats for everyone. There are macarons. Lemon poppy seed bread, coffee, and pumpkin rolls  :hug: Plenty for everyone to enjoy.

sanmagic7

loved your joke, db.  good medicine.

yummy, el.  pumpkin rolls and lemon anything.  thanks.

still tired.

Elphanigh

Glad you enjoy them. I will come here and rest when I can. Tomorrow is my travel back day, so definitely Monday. Miss you all  :grouphug:

Elphanigh

Will be here resting today with a good book, and some tea with honey. Day five of the sickness irl, so I feel pretty wiped out. Hoping it will start to pass soon.

For anyone that enjoys Halloween, I made cookies in the shape of witch hats and pumpkins. There is also witches brew that magically tastes like whatever your heart (taste buds? lol)  desires in that moment. If anyone thinks of anything else let me know. Oh, I also have a puzzle out on the table to be worked on. This one has all the fall colors and lots of pumpkins hiding about. Feeling festive today I guess.

Anyways here's to some rest and recuperation today (just wish I could be doing so irl)

Wattlebird

Hanging out on the porch tonight, I'm cooking brownies yum

Kizzie

Way past page 5 and didn't catch this - oops!  Closing, locking and starting Part 5.