The Healing Porch - Part 4

Started by Kizzie, July 24, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wattlebird

Hi deep blue
I will come sit nearby for a while just to give u some silent company, hope that's ok,
wb

Deep Blue

Thanks wattlebird
It's been such a rough several days and your company helps.  Thanks for sitting with me  :hug:

Elphanigh

Going to go for a walk by the water, and do some meditative yoga today. I need grounded but have no time to truly do that until after 8:30 tonight which is about 9 and a half hours from now. The porch is a perfect place today, as I am feeling a bit raw from my session tonight.

I turned on the tea kettle for warm drinks if anyone wants some today. I also have all the mugs we could ever need in the perfect size and shape for each of us.  :hug:

Elphanigh

Going to rest here today. My mind just needs a peaceful place to be. This morning I have a chair and blanket on the porch, just observing everything around me. My cup of tea never gets cold and I have a supply of endless books to read

Elphanigh

Hiding out here again. Think I am going to go walk among the trees and enjoy some alone time. I need the peace that it will bring. Maybe later I will come back up to the porch and enjoy some tea

alliematt

Not in a horrible state, but I just found out that husband is not getting a pay raise next year (he is a federal government employee and no one is getting a raise next year).  So I'm coming here with an afghan and a hammock to rest and plot my next move.

I have an extra afghan for anyone who wants it.

Deep Blue

I'm here for the rest of the night. My feet hurt from a long day.  I'm relaxing in a heated chair to loosen up my sore muscles and back. 

alliematt

Deep Blue, bringing you some warm water with Epsom salts to soak your feet in.

Deep Blue

Thanks alliematt.  I'm here again this evening.  I'm in a recliner and listening to some soft music tonight

alliematt

Deep Blue

Today is my birthday and I'm wanting some company.  My husband is out with friends.

I have cake and ice cream here if anyone would like any??? I'd really like some company.  :grouphug:

Hope67

Hi Deep Blue,
Happy Birthday  :cheer: :cake: :bighug:

Hope  :)

woodsgnome

For Deep Blue

:cheer:  :cheer:  :wave:

:applause:    :applause:     :applause:

:party:       :bighug:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Three Roses

Wattlebird

Happy birthday deep blue
:cheer:  :cheer:
I will have some cake yummo