The Healing Porch - Part 4

Started by Kizzie, July 24, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmagic7

a big happy birthday hug to you, deep blue.  a little late, sorry.  hope it went well.     :bighug:

i've got angel food cake and wild blackberries to share.  i'm here for the day, maybe more.  just gonna watch tennis, sit and relax, just be with all of you.  you're good medicine.

Deep Blue

Thanks everyone!

San I love watching tennis  ;D

My birthday became better when I heard from all of you!  :grouphug:

Thanks for everything you guys

Wattlebird

I can't sleep tonight, so I thought I would come relax here for a while, maybe watch the stars in the sky and see if there's any leftover cake

Deep Blue

There is plenty of cake here wattlebird.  I'll make you a plate and sit with you while you relax.

alliematt

Coming back with a hammock, chamomile tea, a virtual iPod and some mindfulness recordings.  Feel sad.

Wattlebird

I'm here today sitting in the sun watching the water, I love a water view, think I will just sit

Sceal

I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm here.

Elphanigh

Going to be here at least for the morning. I don't really have anything to offer for once but will gently cuddle with any animals that might want it. I have warm tea and a blanket full of reassurance and peace. I need both right now.

I think I found the perfect chair on the porch where I can rock gently and just observe while I try to rest. Taking in. The beautiful sunshine and sounds of the water and trees.

Three Roses

Mind if I sit with you, quietly? Could use the comfort of another soul who understands this pain.

Elphanigh

I welcome your company, glad to have another soul that understands today :hug:

Laura90

Is it okay if I sit amongst you but have my headphones and music on?
I'm going to sit on the floor on a big dog bed with rugs and blankets over me.

To sit, listen, feel safe and pleasant with the company of other people who I know understand. And look out. Look out on nature and on hope.

Blueberry

I haven't been here for a long time! Time I came again. I'll sit for a little while but then I'm likely to get up and wander barefoot down to the shore. Maybe stop to smell the roses on the way. Ground myself using all senses.

Elphanigh

I will be here today too, I am welcome to company just not crazy amounts of noise/movement today. I will start my morning with a walk by the shore and maybe some gentle restorative yoga. Then I think I am coming back to the porch to do some art. I brought lots of supplies if anyone would like to join me. Personally I will be using chalk pastels, I love the hands on feel of them and just really enjoy blending all the colors together to make beautiful pieces

Sceal

I can do some art with you, Elpha. I'll be using watercolours though. But I think most of the time I'll be curled up in oversized poofy pillow with a woolen blanket.