The Healing Porch - Part 4

Started by Kizzie, July 24, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elphanigh

Hope you enjoy the watercolors, Sceal. I am here if you need anything.

Although I will be off sittingby some trees today, will come back to thenporch eventually. For now being out in nature is what I need.

Deep Blue

Hey Elpha and Sceal. Can I come hangout too?

I'm just gonna sit here if you don't mind.  I just want to listen to you both draw and try to take a nap where I feel safe. 

Sceal

I think I wont be doing any art after all.
But you're more than welcome to hang Deep Blue.

Wattlebird

I'm spending time on the porch, sans bringing muffins yummo, I'm going to meditate for a while and clear my head,

sanmagic7

bringing some lemonade and hot cocoa, just want to sit and rock and snooze the day away amongst you all.  lovely and peaceful.

Elphanigh

Coming here to rest today. I just kind of ache inside today, with all that I am processing it is understandble. So I am going to walk doen by the water, and then come up to the porch to read or draw. I will also have deck of crads with me if anyone wants some company
  :hug:

Wattlebird

I just need to sit and calm myself, maybe just sit in a rocking chair in the sun and feel the warmth soothing me.

Wattlebird

Back again can't sleep, I'll try sitting in the rocker for a while

Sceal

I'm making myself a shift-made tent of duvet covers, blankets and lots of pillows. And I'm going to sit inside here, in my protective bubble, tent-fort thing and read a book.

Convalescent

Wow, this is a great idea. I'm smiling and finding comfort just reading about it. For now I'll say hello to everyone out here, and find myself a blanket of comfort and sip some tea. Am I allowed to listen to music here?

Three Roses

Deep Blue

Middle of the night and I'm here again.  I just want to sleep...  resting here in hopes that I can get restored for tomorrow.  I have my protective blanket with me.  In here it can keep the nightmares at bay. 

Wattlebird

I'm going to relax on the porch for a while, i just need an escape from reality for a while to help me deal

Three Roses

The quilts and blankets have all been fluffed and the pantry stocked with teas, coffee, and whatever other beverages you may want. Candles and matches are there, too. I'll be in my treehouse, coloring.  :wave:

Elphanigh

Thanks for making sure everything is here Three Roses  :hug: I will be here with a few of those blankets and some peppermint hot cocoa. I have a pretty big bubble today, but might slowly warm up to quiet company. Otherwise I will just be resting on the porch taking in the quiet healing energy this place gives off.