Three Good Things Today - Part 3

Started by Kizzie, May 28, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizzie

This is a follow-on to Part 1 and Part 2

Tell us about three good things in your day today  :yes:

FrillyFarmGirl

I got a one hour deep-tissue massage.

I realized the massage therapy is helping my physical pain very well.

I realized my massage therpist is my FRIEND.

Blueberry

1) I finally had a shower and I used a scented shower gel (2 points for self-care)
2) I had a really useful therapy session
3) I took the time to go for a little walk in the early evening sun

Blueberry

1) I was at choir practice this evening and now my head is full of what we were singing
2) It was a somewhat different group of people from usual with stronger singers and much easier for me to join in and find the correct notes with my voice  :)
3) Spent quite a bit of time in the garden today puttering about, picking flowers etc.
4) I set a limit today without any JADEing  :thumbup: and it was accepted.
5) I haven't read all new posts today, and I've responded to even fewer even though at least one particular I think 'I should'. But not going to!

Elphanigh

Excited to see this thread need another page  :cheer: Honestly feel good about having contributed this to the forum on what I thought would be a useless idea.

1. I am back in my city and it feels great
2. My job interview went well. I likely have to decide between two
3. I just practiced flute for an hour and it feels wonderful. I allowed myself to start a fresh practice journal, one that I have written "no pressure" on top of as a reminder to myself.
4. (I know I have a lot of these) I found car insurance for the car i get tomorrow!
5. Work went well today, it was great to see some of my coworkers.
6. I got to admire downtown and really start to envision myself working there.

Blueberry

1) Still singing a bit in my head from Thursday
2) I visited the neighbour's baby for a bit and played with him, cooed over him etc  :)
3) I made it to the market just in time to get a few food items off the farm people  :)

Blueberry

1) I got up early enough to go to church (quite novel atm on Sundays) and the service and singing did me good.
2) I spent a lot of time in the garden today, just relaxing, doing crosswords, dozing and watching the Furries I'm looking after atm
3) Conscious decision not to actually work in the garden or even pick weeds for me or grass for the Furries - just relax and be because Sunday is a day of rest  :)

Blueberry

1) Got pleasure from mowing the lawn
2)  Joined some friends at their sewing/knitting group, but I did colouring in instead
3) Went for a cycle
4) Put the Little Furries out in the garden this morning before they got collected again and taken home
5) Did a little cleaning
6) It didn'T rain though it was forecast in the afternoon

Kizzie

1. Two new knees
2. Being able to go for a bike ride in the warm sunshine (haven't ridden in quite a long time)
3. Smelling flowers and fresh cut grass as I rode along 

Deep Blue

1. Played sports outside on a beautiful day
2. Slept in
3. Went grocery shopping

Blueberry

1) Got in from choir practice with my head full of singing
2) Felt so energetic in early morning that I got up, had a shower and washed my hair without any struggle
3) I did my work well today.
4) I'm realising that the place where I enquired about a job today might be too difficult, I might not be able to keep up the pace. The Good Thing is: this realisation is not throwing me for a loop, no EF. Just the idea in my head: then I'll keep going freelance and see what else I might find. Progress  :cheer:

Blueberry

1) Went to a board game group this afternoon
2) Did some longer-term cleaning this evening, both in my apartment and in apt building communal space
3) Had a doc appointment today and while I was giving him the rundown of my improvements in last little while I realised I'm actually making a fair bit of progress atm  :cheer:

Blueberry

1) Had one of my last singing lessons today and noted further improvement  :)
2) Afterwards I played keyboard and sang some more
3) Did some more cleaning and tidying.

Elphanigh

1)I have really been enjoying yoga a lot lately
2) my new found freedom of having a car is brilliant
3) I got approval for my new apartment downtown. I am very excited about the lifestyle that will come with that.  :cheer:

Blueberry

From yesterday:
1) I went on a group outing to an interactive art gallery  :)
2) We were driving through really pretty countryside
3) Then we went to a bird park, which also had a group of barbary macaques, which you could go in amongst and feed.
4) I have never dared to feed an animal before off the palm of my hand but I overcame the fear and tried it out  :cheer:
5) It was unproblematic - the macaques had very good manners and no scratchy claws!
6) The group outing was almost completely free, otherwise it's not something I could afford, and these weren't places I could get to normally without a car.

From today:
1) I had some realisations today on waking up and a little while ago in the garden
2) We had board games group this afternoon, it was fun.
3) Puttering around in the garden, doing a little weeding, picking and eating weeds as well as some ripe strawberries.
4) Taking the time to write this instead of responding to other mbrs' posts