Three Good Things Today - Part 4

Started by Kizzie, July 24, 2018, 04:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizzie

Carry on here with some positives from your day!   :sunny:

(This is a follow-on to Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.)

Elphanigh

I am in awe every time this still pops up! I think I started to original one a year ago and thought it would be rather useless. Thank you all for finding this board useful  :hug:

1) I have a job interview today
2) I have plans to self care afterwards
3) I am really enjoying having a roommate

Erebor

1) Tomorrow I'm going to make an appointment with a support-lady to talk over my situation and get some much-needed support.

2) I'm learning that 10-20 minutes of work on looking after my home is better than going into a flight-fueled panic clean.

3) I'm now going to go to bed! :) At a much healthier time.

Blueberry

Quote from: Erebor on July 25, 2018, 12:09:02 AM
2) I'm learning that 10-20 minutes of work on looking after my home is better than going into a flight-fueled panic clean.

:yeahthat: Good one! I so agree.  :sunny:

Mine:
1) While still lying in bed (on the floor due to spring-cleaning mattress), I allowed my body to move to its impulses which were basically (a) low-grade yoga exercises for making hip joints more flexible, and (b) something with my back which felt as if the bones were re-arranging themselves a bit (lol) without being painful. Considering my 'allergy' to exercise for exercise sake, this is really good :thumbup:

2) Got up and took my meds
3) Cleaned up some mess I left in the downstairs hall last night and then cleaned front steps etc while I was about it
4) continuing my spring-cleaning
... and it's not even 7:30 AM yet!

Elphanigh

1) Beautiful rain storm this morning
2) Started my day with yoga
3) Have had two companies call for an interview with me
4) Had lunch with a good friend. We have both grown so much and it gives me hope

Blueberry

Quote from: Elphanigh on July 26, 2018, 07:23:02 PM
3) Have had two companies call for an interview with me
4) Had lunch with a good friend. We have both grown so much and it gives me hope

:cheer:  :)  :hug:

Elphanigh

Thanks Blueberry!

1)I start my new job today
2) I got a lavendar latte to celebrate this look morning
3)I feel like I am honoring myself a lot lately

Blueberry

1) I slept 11 hours last night
2) I got a bag of mirabelle plums from the farm market stand this morning
3) I'm continuing to take my low thyroid meds

Blueberry

1) I got up before I had to this morning
2) Continuing to take my low thyroid meds (every day) and my anti-deps (on every day but one)
3) Today in T, I did some really deep, powerful work on my reluctance to take my meds regularly
4) I went for a walk in a cool stream today. It felt so good!

Blueberry

1) I am starting to clear things out, including giving away books. Not really fast yet, but at a faster rate than in previous weeks
2) I'm remembering to congratulate myself on clearing some things out and not harangue myself for not doing more, faster.
3) I listened and moved around to music today while washing the dishes
4) Have some new ideas on how to set up my apartment once I move my office back into it.

Blueberry

1) Made it to the farm today in a bit less than an hour
2) I was late leaving the house so late getting to the farm but it wasn't a problem because the guy I work with had to put in a break in his work for reasons completely unrelated to me  ;)
3) I kept dunking my arms and legs in a cold spring to cool off  :)

Blueberry

1) I'm continuing to take both my pills
2) I got up before my alarm today
3) I'm continuing tidying, cleaning and adding to my discard pile  :)

Elphanigh

1. I am finally not disassociating all over the place  :cheer:
2. High is only 85 degrees today!
3. New job perks: the President of our company gifted me two premium tickets for the MLB game in my city tonight! Super excited to spend some time cheering on our team :)

Erebor

1) Got up in the morning instead of the afternoon! :D Good job me, I really wanted to and I managed it.

2) I've got a bit of a plan for cooking food in advance of when I need it, to decrease stress AND help me look after myself with healthy food.

3) I spent some time reading about the importance of exercise and I'm going to do some now.

Blueberry

1) I got a spontaneous invitation to join in some board games this afternoon
2) I got up enough motivation to go (!)
3) I finally had a bath and hairwash.